• What differentiates a product from a brand
• How to identify superficial 'branding' and real brand-building work
• Why corporations are turning to branding to increase impact, growth and longevity
• What it takes to thrive in the exciting world of branding
• What careers and opportunities are available in the branding industry today, and how you can be a part of it.
This is your chance to have all your questions about branding answered by an advertising veteran Peter Gan, CEO of GanForHire and B3. (Click on the link on the right if you'd like to know more about Peter)
Date : Friday 10th November
Time : 8pm - 10pm
Venue : 95% Trainings (our map is featured in a previous post)
Entrance Fee : RM50
BRAND EXECUTIVES IN PROGRESS
If you'd like to develop your ability and skills as a Brand Executive, this 8-week training will deepen your understanding, improve your ability to strategise, conceptualise ideas, and evaluate great advertising.
To find out more, come for a Training Overview :
Date : Saturday 11th November
Time : 3-5pm.
Venue : 95% Trainings
No entrance fee. Call 2287 7095 or email email@example.com to book your seat by Friday 10th Nov 5pm.