Wednesday, July 09, 2008

David signs his letter from Lowe & Partners!


Meet David Lee, the first candidate to pass the assessment and join Hydrogen, the revolutionary training that comes with a guaranteed job. A passionate and self-driven young talent, David has just filled one of the Copywriter jobs. Here he is, collecting his job confirmation letter from Lowe & Partners.


CONGRATULATIONS, DAVID!

























David says:
It's just so surreal, Janet!
How do I feel? I always believe that I can do something with my career and I really want to go far in this business. This training represents a big step in what I believe in. When you showed me the letterhead, I actually got kinda lightheaded and everything seemed so uncanny, "Me? joining Lowe & Partners? Are you kidding me? Is this some Punk'd thingy going on?" and that's why I kinda forgot about what you told me to do with the assessment forms.

It took a while for everything to settle down and when I wasn't feeling so ecstatic after a couple of hours, I was like "WOW"...I'm actually joining one of the big boys in the industry soon...there are so many questions going on in my head now but I believe all these questions will be answered gradually as I go along this chosen path and I'm all set to go! Thank you, Janet...thanks for everything!"

WELL DONE!
David, you inspire us with your clear vision, calm confidence and decisive action.
Now buckle up, and get ready for one heck of a roller coaster ride! See you in the training!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome-pawesome! =D

-Cheryl

King said...

Nice, interested too. But don't know how does it work? But why only got 3 jobs. I want to know more...Send me more detail, please...

Regard
Liew
http://varietiesinside.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails